It's that time of year when I start thinking back at the year. This year has been full of lots of changes for my family and I was thinking of the things I have learned or been reminded of since I started my new journey.
1. God works in ways we can never imagine.
2. Being a team is fun. Our family is in this together and when each person does his or her part, it is alot of fun.
2. God will never give you more than you can handle even though I do think he came close a couple of times.
3. My kids are growing up too fast.
4. God loves my kids even more than I do. I smile when I see him working inside of them.
5. Teenagers have their own culture so I guess I am learning to work cross culturally. :)
These are just a few and I may add more later but I would love to hear what others have learned this year in the comment section.